The ideal candidate must have a great affinity for technology and willing to grow in the same career line
B.SC Information Technology
Project Management Certification is an added advantage
- Communication skills
- Customer support skills
- Technical expertise
- Good knowledge of software and their basic operating systems
- Logical thinking
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good team player
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Fully comprehending and documenting the project and product objectives
- Interviewing the product owners and necessary stakeholders to conceptualize the final product.
- Converting feedback into business needs and requirements and defining the project
- Designing the product wireframe
- Using the requirement to define the products, their modules and all functionalities in the form of a complete product document.
- Producing the request for Proposal document
- Conducting necessary User Experience Research
- User interface designs, combining User Experience research with the product scope and definition.
- Demo of the User Interfaces of all products to the product owners and stakeholders on schedule.
- Using feedback to make necessary adjustments to the User Interfaces, Product Document and Request for Proposal Document.
- Interfacing between the product owners and stakeholders and the software developers
- Conducting periodic meetings with software developers for progress assessment
- Following project status and modifying to mitigate risk and ensure success
- Presenting regular project status upgrades to executive management, product owners and necessary stakeholders.
- Overseeing and co-coordinating necessary tests on software with development team to see how it measures up to expectations and inspecting results for quality.
- Presenting better version to the product owners and stakeholders for feedback
- Delivery of the final products to the product owners
- Training and onboarding of users and partner companies
- Periodic checks of software performance
- Interfacing with legal and finance team on technical and business selections
- Defining the budget requirements, resource requirement and licensing requirements.
- Knowing the competitive landscape.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com